Hands-On Deep Learning for Images with TensorFlow by Will Ballard
English | 2018 | ISBN: 1789538670 | 96 Pages | EPUB | 10 MB
Hands-On Deep Learning for Images with TensorFlow: Build intelligent computer vision applications using TensorFlow and Keras
Explore TensorFlow’s capabilities to perform efficient deep learning on images
TensorFlow is Google’s popular offering for machine learning and deep learning, quickly becoming a favorite tool for performing fast, efficient, and accurate deep learning tasks.
Hands-On Deep Learning for Images with TensorFlow shows you the practical implementations of real-world projects, teaching you how to leverage TensorFlow’s capabilities to perform efficient image processing using the power of deep learning. With the help of this book, you will get to grips with the different paradigms of performing deep learning such as deep neural nets and convolutional neural networks, followed by understanding how they can be implemented using TensorFlow.
By the end of this book, you will have mastered all the concepts of deep learning and their implementation with TensorFlow and Keras.
What you will learn
- Build machine learning models particularly focused on the MNIST digits
- Work with Docker and Keras to build an image classifier
- Understand natural language models to process text and images
- Prepare your dataset for machine learning
- Create classical, convolutional, and deep neural networks
- Create a RESTful image classification server