Hands-On Spring Security 5 for Reactive Applications by Tomcy John
English | 2018 | ISBN: 1788995979 | 268 Pages | EPUB | 28 MB
Hands-On Spring Security 5 for Reactive Applications: Learn effective ways to secure your applications with Spring and Spring WebFlux
Secure your Java applications by integrating the Spring Security framework in your code
Security is one of the most vital concerns for any organization. The complexity of an application is compounded when you need to integrate security with existing code, new technology, and other frameworks. This book will show you how to effectively write Java code that is robust and easy to maintain.
Hands-On Spring Security 5 for Reactive Applications starts with the essential concepts of reactive programming, Spring Framework, and Spring Security. You will then learn about a variety of authentication mechanisms and how to integrate them easily with the Spring MVC application. You will also understand how to achieve authorization in a Spring WebFlux application using Spring Security.You will be able to explore the security confgurations required to achieve OAuth2 for securing REST APIs and integrate security in microservices and serverless applications. This book will guide you in integrating add-ons that will add value to any Spring Security module.
By the end of the book, you will be proficient at integrating Spring Security in your Java applications
What you will learn
- Understand how Spring Framework and Reactive application programming are connected
- Implement easy security confgurations with Spring Security expressions
- Discover the relationship between OAuth2 and OpenID Connect
- Secure microservices and serverless applications with Spring
- Integrate add-ons, such as HDIV, Crypto Module, and CORS support
- Apply Spring Security 5 features to enhance your Java reactive applications